Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default Representing Dual Data in a Stacked Bar Chart

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
VB said:

I want a stacked bar chart that shows Flowers & Trees for Year 1 next to
another stacked bar for Year 2, grouped by location shown along the X axis.
Please help, all I could come up with is a Stacked bar for Year 1, overlayed
by 2 separate line graphs for Flowers/Yr2 and Trees/Yr2.

You have the power to change the chart type of any series, so don't feel
that you are stuck with lines. Click on the line series, select "Chart
type" and choose Stacked Bar to change them.

Getting them in the position you want is then a matter of sorting the
series in the right order.

--
Del Cotter