CLR

Do you really need all 50 at the same time?...........maybe you could bring
in them in say 10 at a time, process them and flush them, then bring in the
next batch, etc etc.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Bewilderd jim" <Bewilderd wrote in message
Using the record macro function, I can not copy multiple (50+) worksheets
from other files into one workbook. I have tried two ways. First way was
copying one sheet a a time until I rec'd a too many fonts error. The

second
way was to select all sheets ina workbook and copy them to another. With

the
second method I rec'd a macro error. Can anyone be of any help?