Fred Smith

One of the great things about this group is you can get virtually any
problem solved. The advice is free and it's quick. But, you have to meet
them half way.

What 'macro error' did you get?

Fred
Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail

"Bewilderd jim" <Bewilderd wrote in message
Using the record macro function, I can not copy multiple (50+) worksheets
from other files into one workbook. I have tried two ways. First way was
copying one sheet a a time until I rec'd a too many fonts error. The
second
way was to select all sheets ina workbook and copy them to another. With
the
second method I rec'd a macro error. Can anyone be of any help?