Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default How to I get the tabs at the bottom of the page back?

Tools is on the main menu.

"Ike616" wrote in message
Ok, this probably sounds a little dumb but where is the tools option?
There
isn't a tab for it with home, view, data etc...

"bj" wrote:

<tools<options<view select sheet tabs (Lower right)

"Ike616" wrote:

Basically I opened Excel one day and my tabs to switch through
worksheets was
missing. I log information from each month on a different tab and I
need to
options and
clicked advanced and went down to where you can select the worksheet
you want
but when I select the one I want and click OK, it doesn't change the
worksheet. What can I do to bring my tabs back?