Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ike616 Ike616 is offline

Default How to I get the tabs at the bottom of the page back?

Basically I opened Excel one day and my tabs to switch through worksheets was
missing. I log information from each month on a different tab and I need to
clicked advanced and went down to where you can select the worksheet you want
but when I select the one I want and click OK, it doesn't change the
worksheet. What can I do to bring my tabs back?