Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Excel database

Sure, just write the code that writes the data to your database (assume Access)

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

Tom Ogilvy

"JoJo" wrote:

Folks:

I have a small spreadsheet consising of 5 columns & 10 rows of information.
Each day I manually update this spreadsheet so I end up with a new set of
data in the rows & columns.
But this means that the previous day's data is lost.

* Is there a way to create (then save) each day's data to a database so
that I can always go back to check on the old data ?

When I enter data in the spreadsheet, it should get stored in this database.
The spreadsheet is merely acting like a FORM thru which data gets sent to
the database.

Thanks,
Jo..