Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Evan Lapka Evan Lapka is offline

Default How do I insert a picture into a cell?

I'm currently working on a database of employees for my supervisor. I'm
making individual profiles of employees by using the mail-merge feature in
Microsoft word to take the data from the spreadsheet and filter it into word
documents. This part is going wonderfully... BUT, my supervisor told me today
that he wants ID pictures included with each profile. Is there a way for me
to insert a picture into a cell on the spreadsheet so that mail merge will
automatically sort the pictures to the correct files along with the rest of
the data? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!