Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cinny Cinny is offline

Default Excel VLookup

Hi

I have a summary sheet which I need to pull data from another worksheet with
multiple criteria to get a result. Example is

In a summary sheet I have the multiple criteria in column a and b and need a
result to go in column h (which is in another sheet). The other sheet has 4
columns, the first two columns have the necessary criteria in them to match
off with the first sheet and the result needs to be pulled from the second
sheet in column c, there are also about 150 rows of this data matching.

Hope this makes sense, if you have any guideance it would be greatly
appreciated