Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alex.W Alex.W is offline

Default Print Macro

Gord, thanks for the reference.

I entered the formula as suggested on Debra's site but it only partly works.
=OFFSET(Register!$D$4,0,0,COUNTA(Register!$D:$D),C OUNTA(Register!$1$1))

The area in my spreadsheet that I want to print starts at D4 and goes to
column Z, it currently has 260 rows of data (the rows vary over time, the
columns do not).

The formula above gives me columns D to G to Row 1500. Have I entered the
formula correctly?

Alex.W

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Have you tried the macro recorder from ToolsMacroRecord New Macro for the Page
Setup?

The rows variable could be handled by using a Dynamic Range for the print araea.

For Dynamic Range info see Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:54:02 -0700, Alex.W
wrote:

I am looking for a macro that lets me print a spreadsheet with a set number
of columns but changing number of rows. Headings for repeating are rows 1 to
3. I also need the macro to control the Page Setup criteria.

Alex.W