Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Limit to nested IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH)) functions?

Biff

Off topic to this thread.... but I was wondering if you had a chance to
revisit the "Subject: In excel, I want to generate a random number" thread
over in the microsoft.public.excel.misc newsgroup? You made a suggestion to
which I posted some reply code that I think you may find interesting. If you
revisit it, please continue postings over there. Thanks.

Rick