Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
andy62 andy62 is offline

Default pop up calendar using MS DateTime Picker

I looked over Ron Debruin's excellent site to create a pop-up calendar, but I
think having to get all my users to download the add-in would be problematic.
Then I noticed in a book* a description of Microsoft's "Date and Time Picker
Control", which seems to be available to everyone using 2003. But when I
tried to implement it, it seems like the pop-up - which is always visible
(not a problem) - can only be linked to one cell (a problem). Instead of
dropping the date into the "active" cell, it updates the one you have linked
to. And if you try to link to a range, e.g., D3:K8, it ignores everything
except the initial single cell referenced. Am I just doing something
wrong/does anyone know whether DateTime Picker can be used across multiple
cells?

TIA.