Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Add worksheets with Web Query

Why do you need a separate query for each day? Lots of resources used.
I would suggest ONE query (with the day variable)pull data to template
sheetcopy template sheetname it with date.
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"herbwarri0r" wrote in message

I need some VBA to add worksheets in date order. For example I will name
the first sheet 01012007, I then need a macro to add sheets for one
quarter up to 31032007 but only for weekdays.

On top of this once the sheets are added I need a web query to be
performed on each tab. The url will be in the format of
http://domain.com/01012007.html. The url will only exist from the day
before it's name and I will need data to be refreshed upon opening the
workbook for all urls less than 3 days old.

Really appreciate any help on this one. Oh I have been looking at the
code at the bottom of this page http://www.ozgrid.com/News/jan-2006.htm
but couldn't get it to work for me.

--
herbwarri0r