Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default jump to active cell in other sheet .

You could try:
=HYPERLINK("#'Sheet 10'!A10","jump")

But I'd use this (from David McRitchie):

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

===
or for your sample:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'Sheet 10'!A10),"Jump")

You'll find that this formula won't break if you change the name of Sheet 10.

And if you insert/delete rows/columns on Sheet 10, then the formula will adjust
so that the link will take you to the cell that was originally A10.

joeydiaz wrote:

I tried using the suggestion: =HYPERLINK(#'Sheet 10'!A10,"jump")
But it doesn't seem to work.
All I want to do is to jump to a certain cell in another sheet (same
workbook) when I click on a cell which contains the formula. Somehow, I'm not
succeeding using hyperlink. what seems to be my problem?

"mongkolkorn" wrote:

Thank for you answer.
but I want to use press key F5 and jump to other sheet ...,active cell in
other sheet .....

--
mai

"Pete" เขียน:

You could put this formula in cell A1 of Sheet 1:

=HYPERLINK(#'Sheet 10'!A10,"jump")

Note that there is an apostrophe after the # and before the !. This
will put the word "jump" in cell A1 and when you click this it will
take you to cell A10 of Sheet 10.

Hope this helps.

Pete

--