Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Day Calculation Error

Sorry, my crystal ball is a bit cloudy. You may need to tell us what
formula you are using?
--
David Biddulph

"Steve" ;sfcmurphy430@hotma il.com wrote in
message ...
I have a status spreadsheet that counts how many days from a fixed date to
Now(), in one field the date is 16 April 2007, to Now() it is saying it is
3
days, when I move it to a different fixed date of 19 april it tells me 23
days, it should read 60 on 16 april and 57 on the 19 april. I have checked
the formating, and on some it counts properly.

Has anyone encountered this before if so please tell me how to fix it...
Thank you Steve...