Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smeheut smeheut is offline

Default members on my network printer not able to print to default printer

HI, I have a workbook that I created for my team and there are eight team
members that print on the same network printer as I do. For those that are on
a different network printer and print from my workbook, the documents print
to there default printer settings. The problem is for those who print on the
same network printer as I do. When they go to print, the documents print to
the correct printer, but it all prints out to my specific bin. Is there a way
to save my workbook so that it doesn't save my printer settings along with
it? Why are the team members on my network printer not able to print to there
default printer settings when printing from my workbook? Any Insight? Please
help?