Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JP2R JP2R is offline

Default Working with Drop Down List

I've looked around in the FAQ and other help areas - maybe I'm asking the
question wrong. (Not uncommon)

I have seen this done in the past - but I can't remember how it was created...

I have a list of room numbers - in a separate column I have a list of room
names. I recall that there was a way to create the list so that if someone
chose the room number from the list - the associated room name would appear
adjacent to it...

Was I dreaming? Is this possible? Or is this an INDEX (array) sort of thing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.