Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Pivot Table Date Format Question

Change the format for the field in the pivot table:

Right-click a date cell in the pivot table, and choose Field Settings
Click the Number button, and format the number field as mmm yyyy
Click OK, click OK

Titanium wrote:
The formating of date in the spreadsheet is mmm yyyy and it does display the
way I intend at this point, but not the pivot table. When I run a report in
the pivot table a date that is supposed to show up as May 2007, shows up as
5/07/07. I even changed the format in the pivot table to the mmm yyyy
formating but it doen't work.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures