Lanette Boren via OfficeKB.com

Default Where is the Content.MSO folder?

I am trying to open an Excel document created via xml from an .asp page. I
can create and save the file, but when I try to open it I get the following
message:

"Problems came up in the following areas during load:

Worksheet Setting

This file cannot be opened because of errors. Errros are listed in: C:\
Documents and Settings\lanette.l.boren\LocalSettings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.MSO\F083DF38.log"

I've searched my entire hard drive for the log file and cannot find a
Content.MSO folder or the log file (and I am searching for hidden files and
folders)

Help!