Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default Capturing excel screenshots

I use office 2000 myself, maybe it's time to do a bit of exploring, old
habits
and all that sort of stuff. <bg

Regards
Martin

"sb1920alk" wrote in message
I'm not sure why that would be. I'm using office 2000, perhaps the newer
versions of Word have figured out how to handle images better.

Regards,

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi,

Don't know the why's or how's, but I get a smaller file size by pasting
the Print Screen directly into Word and cropping there.

Regards
Martin

"sb1920alk" wrote in message
Press the Print Screen button then paste into Paint to crop as
necessary.
If
you only need a few images, copy from Paint and paste directly into
Word.
If
you need many images, save as jpg first, and then insert into Word
(keeps
the
total file size down).

Regards,

"vsoler" wrote:

I want to prepare a simple Excel tutorial for my fellows in the
office, but I want to include some screenshots with the various
techniques, so that they are more understandable.

Is there any free software that I can use for this purpose?

My idea is to use Microsoft Word with the inserted pictures.

Thank you for your colaboration.