Highlight the column -- Format Cells -- "Number"
Category: Number. You can choose the number of decimal
places you want. In your case - if the 1.11 is accurate,
then you'll have to manually adjust the 111's - otherwise
they'll turn up to be 111.00.

If you do have to manually go in there - the best way to
do this is sort by that column and then do the copy/paste
method.