Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BeetleBailey BeetleBailey is offline

Default How do I Preserve Borders?

It depends on the cell. There are formulas in some, times in others and text.
--
He Who Plans for this Life, but Not for Eternity is Wise for a Moment, but a
FOOL FOREVER!!!

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi,

What's in the cells - formulas, numbers, dates, text, blanks?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"BeetleBailey" wrote:

When I apply borders to my spreadsheet and then I move cells from one
location to another, the vacated cells become Borderless. Is there a way to
Retain the Borders in the vacated cells w/o having to reapply the borders?