Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
willing to learn willing to learn is offline

Default Transfer specific characters from cell to another cell.

Ok, I have this sheet that has 700 cells which includes name, last name of
the person and his/her address in it.

note: Name, last name and address are in the same cell.

Now I would like to transfer JUST the names and last name to another cell.

Is it possible to do that? if so, how?
I don't want to erase 700 address of each cell and then copy and paste the
name/last name. That will take a lot of time.

Could somebody guide me? please, I am willing to learn.

Regards.