Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMay JMay is offline

Default Forcing the cursor to move to A of the next line after D of the pr

Not the best, but one way...
Select (click on Column Header) Columns E - IV
Format, Columns, Hide.
Only A:D are now visible..
Click in A1;
Press TAB Key, once, twice and a third time.
Then Press the Enter-Key (While in Column D)

This only work if you start Tabbing from Column A only.

"Kitti" wrote:

Hi, I am hoping someone can tell me how I can get the cursor to move from
column D after entering data in that cell, and when I hit enter, the cursor
will automatically go to column A of the next line. My sheet is only using
columns A thru D, which is the way I want it, but when I hit return or enter,
I would like the cursor to go to the next line below to start data entry in
column A again.