Dave Peterson

The Forms toolbar background color can't be changed.

You could use the commandbutton from the control toolbox toolbar, though.

Or even better, show the Drawing toolbar and make a shape as complex as you want
and assign the macro to it.

Ken wrote:

Excel 2000 ... I only record Macros & I create Macro
Buttons using the "Forms" Tool Bar ... I can edit text &
change Font color, but how do I change the "gray" color of
the button itself. I have gone to "Format Control", but I
see no option here to accomplish this ... Unless of course
I am overlooking it which is often the case ... :(

Above said ... How do I format the "color" &/or "shape" of
my Macro Buttons? ... Thanks ... Kha

--

Dave Peterson