Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chedd via OfficeKB.com chedd via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Countif to pur a persons age into selected caragories.

Hi

I have been task to find a formula to be able to count peoples ages into
select different age groups for a quartely report. The age groups i have to
catagories them into is 18-21 , 22- 31, 32-41, 42-51, 52 -61 year olds
The example is in column A, but my spreadsheet contains over 126 for each
month.

Age

16
24
45
50
23
60

Please can you help with a formula to help catorgries the aboe ages into the
allocated groups.

Your help would be most appreciated.