Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Product calculation macro

iLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "G").End(xlUp).Row
For i = 3 To iLatRow
Cells(i,"H).Value = Cells(i,"G").Value * Range("H1").Value
Next i

--
---
HTH

Bob

"MikeD1224" wrote in message
I need my macro to do a calculation in cell h3. The calculation logic
should
be:

Multiply value in cell G3 by value in cell H1. This value should then
show
up in cell H3. Then I need it to do the same thing for the next row
(multiply value in cell G4 by value in cell H1 and place answer in cell
H4.
I need to this to fill down for all used rows.

Thanks in advance.

Mike