KB

Default Format Data Series Markers

I have a data series with markers on it. When I included the markers,
automatically a large number of them appeared and were overlapping. Is there
any way I can change this so there are only a few marker on the series? It
tried going through the help menu, but did not have all the suggested
selections. I went to the format data series menu and selected "options."
Then according to the help menu, I was suppose to type numbers into an
"overlap" box, but I don't have one present. Does anyone know how I can
change the number of markers on a data series?

Thanks for your help!

KB