Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wilkesy Wilkesy is offline

Default reassignning datarange in a macro

i'm using a marco in worksheet A that contains the table data to update
multiple pivot tables / charts in workshhet B. i'm using the name function
to define the rows & columns (called it data) which contains the entire data
range of worksheet A. after i add additional rows of data in worksheet A, i
want to use the macro to 'redifine' the new data range & use that to update
worksheet B. while recording the macro, i started in cell A3 (the header row
where my data starts) & hit the Ctrl+shift+end keys to highlight the data. i
then deleted the name Data & re-added it, thinking this would update the name
data for the Pivot tables / charts. but it doesn't. is there a way or code
that can be used to redefine the name so my tables willget update with the
most recent data?