Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PolQueen PolQueen is offline

Default Link Worksheets Into Master

Using Excel 2003 - We have worksheets with tabs called 'Sec 10', 'Sec 11',
etc. (up to Sec 61) that are updated by the individuals that work in those
sections. We would like to link all of those worksheets into a master that
will show all data in each section consolidated into one (with MANY rows!),
and that will continually update the master as data is entered in each
worksheet. All worksheets have the same column headers in Row 1 (NHBD, SEC,
BLK, LOT, DATE, WHO, STATUS, NOTES). We would also like to keep the Master
sorted by SEC then BLK, then LOT order.

I don't know VBA or any advanced formulas, and have tried using
consolidation, normal linking (which produces a number, not the individual
rows of data). The people using this don't know how to use or have Access,
so I need to figure out a simple way to do this in Excel. THANK YOU!