Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jas Jas is offline

Default Multiple match statements?

Sorry I was not complete and clear in request, Product and country are
dynamic based on user input, so I have linked them to the location where
input, then I want the formula to use this input against the table of 228k
rows and find the value at that intersection - make sense?

"T. Valko" wrote:

Try this:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(product="A"),--(country="UK"),--(week=2),qty)

Biff

"Jas" wrote in message

I am trying to match 3 data points and return the value for the cell they
intersect at - without using concatenate if possible.

In the below table I would like to return the value for Product A, Country
UK, Week 2 i.e. 20 - any ideas?

Product Country Week Qty
A UK 1 10
A UK 2 20