Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Can I use excel to send personalized emails?

See also my site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Look also at the CDO page (no warnings then)

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"ewill14" wrote in message ...
I have a membership database containing about 1600 individuals, and I need to
email them each their membership number. Is it possible to send out all of
the emails at once? For example, I want to send an email to each of the
addresses in column C, addressed "Dear (firstname)", and containing their
membership number from column Q. Can I do that without sending 1600
individual emails?

Thanks...