Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Darren Darren is offline

Default Time Series Question

David

I have tried your suggestion bu again the time scale only allows days,
months and years.

Regards
Daz

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Use an XY chart, not what is confusing called a line chart. You can then
set the X axis increment in Excel's time format.
--
David Biddulph

"news.microsoft.com" wrote in message
I have a line graph depicting product tests over a 2 week period.

The Y axis are the results ranging from -10 to +10. The X axis is
timescale. The problem I have is that the timescale only allows days,
months and years. What I actually need is the x axis to breakdown into
hours as multiple tests take place each hour.

Is there any way that such can be accomplished in Excel?

Regards
Daz