Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to use Ara and ARP fucntions on Ms Excel?

I'm delighted to hear that I'm wrong and that you've found the answer to
your question. Presumably as they are standard Excel functions your Excel
help will tell you what they do? It would be useful if you could share that
information for the benefit of other users of the group who can't find
information on those functions in their Excel installations. Perhaps your
Excel is in a language other than English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish,
Finnish, Italian, Swedish, or Portugese, which were the only languages I had
checked, or perhaps it is a different version (I am using Excel 2003)?
--
David Biddulph

"ANJAN" wrote in message
Those are standard functions and are available in functions menu. Thanks
for
the help

"David Biddulph" wrote:

They're not standard Excel functions. If they are user defined
functions,
you'll need to ask the suppliers.
--
David Biddulph

"ANJAN" wrote in message
How to use Ara and ARP fucntions on Ms Excel? Please help me in this
regard!