Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Emails from excel

Hi Paul

See my site for a lot information
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in message oups.com...
Bernie

Forgive me for jumping in on this, you seem to be the only person that
has put forward a code that works first time. I ought to mention I am
very new to all this and just getting my head round it.

The code you set out for Ken works well however there are a couple of
amendments I need to make but I'm struggling if you can help I'd be
grateful. The issues a

How can I get the code to recognise a column rather than just one cell
and

I keep getting a debug coming up that highlights myItem.Send