Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default How to determine the frequency of a list of numbers?

Step 1 would be to create a list of the unique dates, which you can do with
Data, Filter, Advanced Filter. Step 2 would be to use the SUMIF worksheet
function to get the total for each unique date. Step 3 would be to sort
descending on the SUMIF results.

--
Jim