Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
elfmajesty elfmajesty is offline

Default I need my gridlines back!

I'm having a similar problem. I've lost my column gridlines on every new
sheet! The row ones show up fine, though. I have no fill color and my Tools
- View - Gridlines box is checked. Any ideas????

Thanks.
Elf

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

If you are using white fill colour (or any fill colour) the gridlines won't
be visible,
otherwise you turn them on/off under toolsoptionsview

Peo Sjoblom

"Carol Gomes" wrote in message
I managed to remove my gridlines by some other method than simply checking
the gridline box. Now I can't figure out how to re-set it so I can choose
my
gridlines or not via this box. CAn anyone help me please...

Thanks in advance!
--
Carol Gomes, Executive Mgr
Gomes Scrapbooks -CTMH