Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dana DeLouis Dana DeLouis is offline

Default How can I shrink a file size w/ a pivot table and many formulas?

One option in versions prior to 2007 is to select your pivot table and look
at the options. I can't remember the exact name, but uncheck the default
option to save the data with the Pivot table. The idea being that you don't
want to keep a large amoutn of duplicate data. However, select "refresh on
open."
I can't find that exact option in Excel 2007. I believe you unselect the
option "save source data with file." I have a hard time with Pivot tables
now. My productivity has gone down the toilet since using Excel 2007.

--
Dana DeLouis
Windows XP & Excel 2007

"ExcelSuperUser" wrote in message
Is there something that I can do to the front end of the file w/o using vb
code?