Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ExcelGuru ExcelGuru is offline

Default How do I change the column width in only one cell at a time?

Just adjust the column width by moving the mouse to the edge of the column on
the column bar (the bar with the column letters). The mouse will change from
a pointer to a line with arrows and will allow you adjust the width of the
column

"Cathi" wrote:

I don't want the column width in the cells above or below to move. I only
want to move the width of one cell at a time. Someone said to right click
the cell and choose autofit, but I don't have autofit as a choice. I am
using Excel 2003. Cathi