Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Nested If Exceeding 7 Calculations

You still didn't give too much info but this is the idea.

Sub selectcasevalues()
Select Case ActiveCell.Value
Case Is 94: x = 0.95 + 0.475
Case Is 100: x = 1.2 + 5
'etc

Case Else
End Select
ActiveCell.Offset(, 1) = Range("o11") * x

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"wilma2299" wrote in message
ups.com...
I should look where?

On Jun 13, 1:54 pm, "Don Guillett" wrote:
Look in vba help index for select case

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

oups.com...

I'm trying to have a calculation executed, but it has more than 8
arguements. What I need is the following, given a certain quota (I'll
have 6 different quotas to be looked up), find that range and then
execute the calculation. I have 13 different ranges and 13 different
calculations corresponding. I read that I can use a lookup, but I
would rather write a macro, but I have no idea where to start.
Thanks!- Hide quoted text -