JP

I just knew it was going to worse.

I can't get my other program to see this new value.

So now...i have a value in B1 through to B800. I have divided this value
by 25 and the result is in C1 - C800. This value represents seconds. How
can i display this second(time) value into
hours : mins: sec: fraction of sec.
00:00:00.000
For example...if C = 3837.184 (seconds)I would like that represented as
01:03:57.184

It would be ok if the components (hrs, mins, secs, fraction) were placed
into different columns.
I can export to word and merge.replace etc to get the colons etc in place.

What a powerful program this is...im impressed. IF your wondering what all
this is about.
I am trying to convert a ntsc subtitle file into a PAL file. The two relate
to two different telecine transfers and which is what the .95888 was all
about.

Thank you for your help.

John