Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Klapec Express Klapec Express is offline

Default How do i merge date from multiple sheets

I work for a small trucking company. Every quarter I have to submit reports
about the mileage that we have run for each state. As Drivers come in each
week we take their trip sheets and figure up the miles. What I need to to is
have a single excel document and have a sheet for each driver with-in the
document. How do I take the totals for each driver and have them computed
into a summary sheet? I have Excel 2007