Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveMax SteveMax is offline

Default Array Formula Duplicating Results

Just a note on my question...it seems like I may need a different function
than the OFFSET/MATCH combination as the OFFSET function, used in a
multi-cell array formula where row height is "1", will just repeat the same
result in each cell of the multi-cell array.

Does this sound like a bug? Or perhaps by design, with a different use for
OFFSET in mind? I cant seem to picture a situation where this might be
desired, and where you couldnt substitute this functionality with mere
repeating the same OFFSET formula in as many cells as desired, as opposed to
applying it to the entire multi-cell array.

In any event, if anybody has a suggestion for an alternative function(s), or
maybe something that I've missed...it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Steve