E.Carroll

Default With a formula copy data from one sheet to another

I´m new here in the office and the old secretary left all the workboots
perfect. But the boss wants a new sheet inside and i´m not sertain of how to
acomplish this.

What i need on the sheet "week #1" The last cell(AN5) will have a number I
need a formula that if this cell has a valor more then 14 I need excel to
copy everything in the row 5 (A5 until AN5) to a similar sheet called
"Lianhona #1" thats in the same workbook. I don´t have much time or
experience with excel and I only have Excel 2000 so if anyone could share
some ideas I would be very greatful.

Thanks.
S.H.C.