Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Help!

OK, I understand - each in an entirely new workbook. Had one of those
frain-bart things when I read 'spreadsheet'. That shouldn't be too difficult.

"Dolphy" wrote:

Hi,

Columns AB would be on a new spreadheet
Columns AC would be on a new spreadheet
Columns AD would be on a new spreadheet
through to Ax

After running the macro it would leave the new spreadsheets open, or
save them in c:\temp

Rgds,
Dolphy

On Jun 13, 11:36 am, JLatham <HelpFrom @ Jlathamsite.com.(removethis)
wrote:
I think we could probably alter it to put the results out on a single, new
sheet. Question is, how would you want the pairing to appear? Before we
paired A & B, A&C, A&D ... A&V on separate sheets. So how would things be on
a single sheet?

"Dolphy" wrote:
Hi All,

I have collated some records on an excel document. I need to split
this document.

The document consists of twenty columns and x number of rows.

I would like to split the master document in the below format.

I need all documents to have Column A as the first column then Column
B will be have will have Columns B to T.

The new excel documents will have:

Column A and Column B
Column A and Column C
Column A and Column D