Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Co9ug9ar Co9ug9ar is offline

Default Pivot Table Refresh

I have a pivot table on a template file that reads from a section of data
imported from a separate file upon each opening. This table is grouped by
Date, Transaction, and Fund. I only want 1 particular fund number to show in
this table, is there a way to save the table so it will only show this fund,
and not load in any new funds that it may see?

I tried loading in a data file that contained every possible fund,
refreshing the table selecting only the fund I wanted, and save the file, but
the next time I open it and load a new data range it shows every fund.

Thanks,
Keith