Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default I want 3 columns only

Couple of ways to do this.

1. Select columns A:C and formatcellsprotection. Uncheck "locked" and OK

Then ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet. Only A:C will accept entries in a left to
right top to bottom order.

2. Without protection........

Enter something in A1 then Tab to B1, enter something in B1 then Tab to C1.
Enter something in C1 then hit ENTER key to go to A2.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:02:00 -0700, mendyd
wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I want to make 3 colums, and use my tab key to go
back to each one. Such as...when I'm done typing in column 3, I'd like to
tab back to column 1 and start typing again.
Thanks for any help.
Mendyd