Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim Jim is offline

Default Two Formulas in one cell

Duke, thanks for your help. Unforunatly it is nt working.
The goal is to be able to type the sale price into J19. If that price is
1500 or greater I need the formula to then subtract 1500 from the total,
divide it in half and deduct 35% from the total.

If it is less then 1500 I need the same formula minus the 35% reduction.

Sorry to be a pain...does this help?

"Duke Carey" wrote:

Assuming the cell they enter the value in is A1

Try

=(J19-N19)*50%*E19*if(A1=1500,65%,1)

"Jim" wrote:

My goal is to have a cell that if a person enters 1500 or higher it uses this
formual: =(J19-N19)*50%*E19*65% and if they enter less then 1500 it uses this
formula =(J19-N19)*50%*E19 does anyone know if this is possible?