Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Median Date

Those dates don't look to be in a typical date format. That may be par tof
your problem. I'm wondering if they are TEXT rather than dates. Put this
formula temporarily on your sheet =ISNUMBER( ) and select the cell with
one of the dates as the argument. You should get TRUE returned if it is
indeed a number.

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"jenn" wrote:

Hi,

Can I use the MEDIAN function to find the median of two dates? I tried and
it didn't seem to work. For example, I want to be able to know the middle
point between Feb. 18/04 and Mar. 23/04.

Thanks