Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Greg B[_2_] Greg B[_2_] is offline

Default match statements

Good Morning

I am hoping you can help me with this. I have been working on this for
awhile.
This formula I am using is doing an index and a match on another tab of the
workbook and the formula looks like this at this point

=IF(ISNA(INDEX('Server Inv Refresh'!$B$2:$B$1000,MATCH('Asset Inventory
Sheet'!AK2,'Server Inv Refresh'!$O$2:$O$1000,TRUE))),0,INDEX('Server Inv
Refresh'!$B$2:$B$1000,MATCH('Asset Inventory Sheet'!AK2,'Server Inv
Refresh'!$O$2:$O$1000,TRUE)))

Problem is that there are could be multiple matches or none. How would I
include other variables for example (To determine if one line may be retired
or disposed).

Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you