Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
No Name

Default Off Set printing

Folks:

On my spreadsheet I would sometimes like to print the row & column headings.
I can do this by going to the PAGE SETUP Sheet Tab check the "Row &
Column headings" Box.

However, because on my actual spreadsheet the first 4 rows are used for
various headings, actual data only starts at row 5.

* Is there a way to start the row numbering, not from the top but from 5
rows down ?

(2) How can I copy & paste a spreadsheet in such a way that all the
column width information is also transferred ?

(3) How do I "un-merge" a group of cells that I have merged ?

Thanks,
Jo.